Thursday, March 4, 2010

Recommended Reading

Here is a list of some books on Worship that I think are good. Feel free to check them out and give me feedback or additional suggested books to read. I'm always looking to expand the worship section in my library.


The Bible - the most important textbook for worshippers.


Worship:

Facedown - Matt Redman

The Heart of Worship - Matt Redman

The Unquenchable Worshipper - Matt Redman

Real Worship - Warren Wiersbe

Here I am to Worship - Tim Hughes

Holding Nothing Back - Tim Hughes

Worship Old and New - Robert E. Webber

Worshipping Trinity - Robin Parry

Let the nations be glad - John Piper


Christian Living / Worship Theology:

The Upside Down Kingdom - Donald Kraybill

Crazy Love - Francis Chan

The Forgotten God - Francis Chan

The Jesus of Suburbia - Mike Erre

Death By Church - Mike Erre

Rennovation of the heart - Dallas Willard

The Spirit of the Disciplines - Dallas Willard


No comments:

Post a Comment